How to Enter the Games
Circulate Games information around your workplace
- Internal email is an effective way to gauge interest in your organisation.
- Place Games Brochures or Games Posters through out workplace to encourage participation.
- The Games also has a Team Handbook containing hints
and suggestions to help you get started.
- All these are available from links above or hard copies can be obtained from the Games Office just ask.
Get Your Team Together
- A team in the Games may be of any size.
- One person in a sport may constitute a team, even though many organisations enter all sports.
- An individual may enter more that one sport, schedule permitting, but only for the same organisation.
Entering the Games
Before entering each entrant should carefully read important information specific to each Sport and the Games Information page.
Games Online Entry System (GOES)…
- When entering payment is via Credit Card or via PoliPay at the end of the submission (a transaction fee applies to credit card payments and
we don't accept Diners)
- An Entry Submission Summary and Tax Receipt will be emailed.
- You can submit entries for any number of entrants in many sports but you must make one payment for the entire submission on completion. Included with your Entry Fee is Online Accreditation (see Step 6)
- Get Entries in early or there is a risk of missing out.
- Some Sports will fill quickly. Entries received after the ‘Guaranteed Entry Deadline’ are taken on a first-in basis.
- No part payments for team entries eg for Basketball we accept only one payment for the whole team.
- Email email@example.com or call the Games
Office on 1300 301 418 if you need help.
- Accreditation is the process by which you get your Games ID. No entrant may compete without a validated Games ID.
- Before competing all Entrants must go through the Accreditation Process including signing a Waiver of Liability to receive their
validated Games ID. Accreditation CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk.
- Accreditation is via online when entering the Games at no extra cost
- Entrants will be given 7 days from their Entry Submission date to complete this process. Status of this process is posted under the menu Entry
under Team List
- If not completed you must come to an Accreditation Centre in person.
Bring a photo (face shot similar to drivers license - to go on the Games ID) and photo ID.
This may be done on your day of competition but allow extra time before your start time. It CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk and NOT by a 3rd party.
- If you haven't received or have lost your Games ID the Games has a duplicate at the Games ID Pick Up desk at an Accreditation Centre.
- You may use a photocopy for the Games ID photo as long as you are recognizable.
Accreditation Locations & Times
Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre The Gallery, Aughtie Dr Albert Park Melbourne
- November 21 Thursday – 8:30am to 6:00pm
- November 22 Friday – 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- November 23 Saturday – 7:00am to 12noon
- November 24 Sunday – 7:00am to 9:00am
Now you are ready to compete in the Games ....Good Luck!!