How to Enter the Games
Circulate Games information around your workplace
- Internal email is an effective way to gauge interest in your organisation.
- Ask us for a Games Pack with Games information on a disc in pdf files so you can electronically distribute information across
all your work sites.
- Place Games Brochures or Games Posters through out workplace to encourage participation.
- The Games also has a Team Handbook containing hints
and suggestions to help you get started.
- All these are available from links above or hard copies can be obtained from the Games Office just ask.
Get Your Team Together
- A team in the Games may be of any size.
- One person in a sport may constitute a team, even though many organisations enter all sports.
- An individual may enter more that one sport, schedule permitting, but only for the same organisation.
Entering the Games
Before entering each entrant should carefully read important information specific to each Sport and the Games Information page.
Games Online Entry System (GOES)…
- When entering payment is via Credit Card or via PoliPay at the end of the submission (a transaction fee applies to credit card payments and
we don't accept Diners)
- An Entry Submission Summary and Tax Receipt will be emailed.
- You can submit entries for any number of entrants in many sports but you must make one payment for the entire submission on completion.
- Get Entries in early or there is a risk of missing out.
- Some Sports will fill quickly. Entries received after the ‘Guaranteed Entry Deadline’ are taken on a first-in basis.
- No part payments for entries. We accept only one payment for the entire entry at the end of the submission .
- Email email@example.com or call the Games
Office on 1300 301 418 if you need help.
- Once an Entry with payment has been received and processed by the Games (this can take up to 7 days) entrants details are posted to the Team List on
our website under Organisation Team List. This means you are confirmed as an entrant in the
Games. If your name is not listed contact the Games on 1300 301 418.
- Before competing all Entrants must go through the Accreditation Process including signing a Waiver of Liability to receive their
validated Games ID. Accreditation CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk.
No entrant may compete without a validated Games ID.
There are two ways to become Accredited for the Games…
- Accreditation is offered online for an extra fee of $10 per person up until the Games Entry Deadline. If you are entering Golf, Tenpin Bowling,
Soccer and Karting it is suggested you purchase this Accreditation... or
- By bringing your Accreditation Letter in person, with photo attached to an Accreditation Centre.
- After the Games Entry Deadline an Accreditation Letter will be posted to each individual
NOT doing Online Accreditation.
- Accreditation locations and hours are on the Accreditation Letter and under Accreditation Locations in Entry on this site.
Bring your Accreditation Letter to an Accreditation Centre where…
- You must sign the Games 'Waiver of Liability'
- Your Games ID will be validated which must be presented at your Sport Venue
- You will receive your Games Souvenir
- You can collect your Sport Draws or Start Times
Now you are ready to compete in the Games ....Good Luck!!