Join us at the Games Activities...
Pullman and Mercure Awards Party
- Venue Pullman and Mercure Albert Park, 65 Queens Rd Melbourne
- Monday November 25 6:30-8:00pm
- Presentation of the Corporate Awards listed below by the Games special guest
- Cocktail party with beverages, tickets are $35 per person
- Contact the Games office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8354 0216 for information
Winner of each Sport Award is the organisation accumulating the most Games Points in each sport.
The Groups are based on an organisation’s overall team size entered in the Games. Games Points are tallied to determine the winner in each of the Groups.
Organisations must be entered in more than one event to qualify.
This award is presented to the organisation winning the most medal points based on medals won.
Sport for Life Award
The Sport for Life Grand Award is presented to the organisation entering the most participants. It recognises the effort and commitment it takes to
organise a large team and the organisation’s contribution to fitness, health, company spirit and morale. ANZ have won this award since 2003.
- Team Marquee sites (8m x8m) are available at Albert Park near the Pits Building.
- A Team Marquee is an ideal central gathering place for your team and a great place for entertaining and relaxing between matches.
- The following Getting a Marquee + Site Agreement + Bond is all you need to know about arranging a Marquee site for your organisation.
- To secure a site you will be required to sign the site agreement and send it to the Games office with the site fee. The Games will than allocate
you a site # which will be noted on the Marquee Area Map
- Feel free to contact the Games office on email@example.com or 02 8354 0216 if you have